We'll go over how to identify the experienced, qualified doctors in these fields, explain what it takes to get good results and offer some helpful tips for your search.
Do you know all about finding the best hair transplant doctor? Maybe not! If so, check out our handy guide for all of you who want to take charge of your dream head of locks. The journey starts with researching their qualifications and experience.
Finding a hair transplant doctor in Turkey is not easy. To help you out, we have compiled a list of clinics and doctors in Istanbul that provide this service as part of a consultancy service we provide.
To find a reputable hair transplant doctor in Turkey, there are a few steps you need to take:
1. Find out what kind of hair transplant procedure they offer
2. Find out the cost of the procedure from different clinics
3. Check their experience and qualifications
So here's a practical checklist that might be helpful for your research:
- Do they have proper training as licensed physicians, or are they just technicians? (Please note that hair transplant surgeries need to be performed by doctors, not unlicensed technicians)
- Do they have a specific FUE and FUT training and a license?
- How many years of experience do they have in the field?
- Do they regularly attend national and global conferences?
- (As a bonus) do they have any scientific publications, congress speeches, and lectures?