FUE hair transplant is a hair restoration technique that uses the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method. This procedure removes individual hair follicles from the donor area and transplants them into bald spots. FUE hair transplant is considered a less-invasive and more-effective option than other hair restoration techniques, such as strip surgery or micro-grafting.
An FUE hair transplant is worth it as it can yield excellent results and natural-looking hair
What are the Benefits of an FUE Hair Transplant?
There are many benefits to having a hair transplant, both surgical and non-surgical. The surgical option, especially FUE, usually offers a higher chance of success. The most common benefits of an FUE hair transplant over others are:
- Less invasive than most other surgeries
- It Doesn't lead to much pain or discomfort during or after the surgery
- Don't leave any more prominent, visible scar
- More effective than FUT hair transplant and less expensive than DHI method
- Up to 95% chances of getting natural-looking hairs
- Requires fewer sittings as it can cover more bald area in a single sitting
- Increased life satisfaction
Why You May Want to Choose an FUE Hair Transplant
There are many reasons people may want to consider an FUE hair transplant. For some, it may be the desired change in appearance that they feel is not possible with other hair restoration methods. For others, FUE may be the best option for them based on their individual needs and preferences.
It is advised to choose FUE over other hair transplant procedures as it is a minimally invasive technique with ample benefits.